Received this letter in my email and for obvious reasons, it sent up a major red flag that screamed SCAM! First of all, why would they need anyone else to process Paypal payments for them when Paypal has so many automated features?
If you receive this email – do yourself a favor and simply click delete.
I’m Gloria Hunter, HR manager of Intermpay LTD company. On site Monster.com.
I have found your cv and want to offer you the vacancy of PayPal Manager.
The major task of the PayPal Manager is to process payments between our
clients and our company via PayPal system. You will get 7 percent per
Salary: 500$-3500$ per month.
Benefits of this vacancy:
1. Flexible work schedule, work 3-5 hours per week.
2. Possibility of your career rising.
4. Ability to take unlimited vacation without guaranteed salary.
1. You must have verified PayPal account.
2. At least 18 years old.
3. Internet and Email skills.
If you’re interested in in this vacancy, please contact us email@example.com next details:
1. Full name
3. Phone number
4. Preferrable time to call
Follow us on Facebook