I happen to be one of those people who isn’t whole unless I have 10 irons in the fire at once. In my years of working online, and especially since I became a professional blogger, I have found myself writing down ideas for posts that never come to fruition. The intention is good, but the time is just not there.
It Does What Siri Can’t and Won’t Do
We’re all familiar with Siri, the iPhone personal assistant app that took the world by storm. I was one of those people who waited for my phone upgrade like a child waits for Christmas – all because I wanted a Siri of my own. Well, I have Siri and to be honest, I was a little disappointed. In my mind, I thought I could rattle off a grocery list, a weekly menu plan, ideas for blog posts and anything else that popped into my head that I wanted to remember without sending my brain into memory overload.
Well, my own geeky kind of Christmas arrived in the form of an App that actually listens to absolutely ANYTHING I have to say – records it and with the click of a few buttons, will take care of transcribing my words into written text. Sure, there is a price to pay, but when I weigh the price of the transcription against the value of my time that could be spent on paying projects – the benefits became MORE than obvious. Seriously, at a $1 per audio minute – who wouldn’t see the benefit?
iPhone Productivity App for Everyone
You don’t have to be some business professional dictating minutes of your recent board meeting to make use of the Rev Voice Recorder – You simply have to be someone who needs a personal secretary to take dictation of your thoughts as they happen. Perfect for students, parents, bloggers, podcasters, video bloggers (vloggers) and much more!
coupon offer has expired
Below you can see just how super easy the process is! The app is free and comes with a $10 free credit just for trying it. BUT, since I’ve got people – I can hook you up with additional freebies if you’re interested in giving Rev.com a try. Drop me an email and I’ll get you a unique pass code to use when you place your order.
Super Simple Voice Recording
Rev Voice Recorder is a simple audio recording and transcription app for the iPhone and iPod touch. It’s free to use and you won’t be subjected to those annoying ads while you use it.
How it Works
Record your interviews, memos, lectures, meetings, thoughts or whatever you like and trust your audio will sound terrific.
Organize and edit your recordings on your phone. Share them by email, Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive. Download with iTunes sync.
Order your voice-to-text transcriptions that are actually created by real humans who boast a 98% plus accuracy and a 48 hour or less, turnaround time.
* High-quality recording and playback engine that’s optimized for voice recordings
* Simple and beautiful user interface
* Continue recording in the background while using other apps or while your phone goes to sleep
* Automatic pausing for incoming calls and other interruptions
* Smooth, quick, one-step process for transcribing (voice to text) your recordings
* See the status of your transcriptions in the app; receive the finished transcriptions via email and view them inside the app
* Share recordings directly from our app using email
* Send all your recordings to Dropbox automatically or send individual recordings with only two taps
* Open your recordings in Evernote, Google Drive, and Box.net (must have those apps installed on your phone)
* Download your recordings to your computer via iTunes File Sharing
* Quickly locate your recordings with search by name, location or date
* Trim your recordings to keep only the audio you want
* Append more audio to your recordings at any time
Rev.com provides the world’s best human transcription (voice to text) service, at $1 / minute. Our highly trained, experienced, global team of transcription professionals enables us to work on your projects 24/7. Our quality control team consists of senior transcriptionists who review and edit the work of our team, adding an additional layer of proofreading to ensure our clients receive highly accurate transcriptions. Learn more at www.rev.com
What Rev.com Clients are Saying:
Who Else is Talking About Rev.com
Freelance Transcription for Rev.com
Your Link Here – provide a link to your review or sample of Rev.com’s work and I will *follow* your link.
Disclosure: I consult with Rev.com and help with brand outreach. I never recommend a product or service I wouldn’t use myself.
Follow us on Facebook